Friday, November 16, 2007

Meep-meep! ZOOOOOM...

Homework is killing me, like Chinese water torture meets a Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon. Which I guess equates with anvils being dropped on my head over and over -- that sounds about right.

It's so interesting though -- school really feels like a secondary consideration in my life right now. I am learning so much about myself and about God that I just can't find it in me to care quite so much about my grades.

Life is beautiful, even if Cs are not.

...And on an interesting sidenote, I have a date. I was at Mahon's apartment with Cindy and this guy came in to talk to Mahon for a second, something about who was living where next semester and if they wanted to room with him. He stayed to chat for a minute, Mahon brought up the fact that he and Cindy and I and a bunch of other people want to go to HogiYogi and watch a movie, since they've just set up their already-amazing upstairs (you should see the murals) to be a movie-theater. And then Mahon goes "oh, hey, this is Cindy and this is her roommate Sara. Sara needs a date for that, you should ask her." And poor Spencer was like "uhhhh...." but apparently he wasn't too opposed to it since we exchanged numbers. I only found out LATER that Mahon doesn't even really KNOW him! There were definitely better ways of doing this. But hey, Spencer seemed cute, and no creepy vibes. So we'll just have to see!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I'd hear the day when Sara thought that grades weren't so important. (Ponders the possibility of getting BETTER grades than her this semester...)

    Meh, that's NOT gonna happen, I dropped Spanish. XC The teacher told me that no matter how well i did on the final I would never in a million years pass that class. Oh well, I'm getting a 102 in my English class and a 99 in Western Civ.

    ReplyDelete