Saturday, November 10, 2007

Temporary Redhead, Permanent Daughter of God




Cindy, after noticing my bright red hair all over again, asked me, "So are you going to keep it that way?"

My answer kind of surprised me.

"No; no way. I figure God gave me brown hair, so why should I feel like that isn't good enough? This is temporary -- just for fun."

It wasn't so much the answer itself that surprised me as how emphatic I was about it...it came out of my mouth and I thought, Wow, I really believe that.

Who am I to question how God created me?

2 comments:

  1. 'Tis so pretty!

    I am dying my hair black and getting bright pink highlights next week. And guess what? Mom's okay with this! =O

    I promise I'll post pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what ever happened to the pics?? I want to see this!

    ReplyDelete