Sunday, February 27, 2011

favorite place to eat

I'm with Natalie on missing the little kitchen at 205...but that felt unoriginal, so I opted for my other favorite place: Cafe Rio. For me, that'll be a pork enchilada style burrito with sweet rice, black beans, mild sauce, cheese, lettuce, and pico de gallo, please! I don't know how I'd handle a choice between heaven and Cafe Rio - so I keep hoping they're one and the same.

My heart aches, sitting here, remembering all of the times I've hopped into Tim's car and driven to IF to the sound of Our Lady Peace and the latest thoughts on his mind. Glen and Natalie were usually there too and oh, how I love these people. Sometimes I hate my life for taking me so far away, but I guess it was never really meant to last anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment