- The right sleeve of "my" jacket smells like Chris from holding his hand this morning when I drove him to the airport.
- "My" is in quotes because technically, the jacket belongs to Chris.
- During my 15 minute break at work, I run up and down the stairs and then do stretches in my cubicle.
- I get to eavesdrop on people's conversations for a living. (You'd have to be a writer to understand the joy of this one, I think.)
- I get to knit while I'm on calls and in between calls, I can write for my freelance job(s).
- One of my roommates called me a "clean freak" the other day.
- I'm starting to be just a little less needy.
- Sam is coming to see me for Christmas, so I won't be all by myself.
- I'm teaching Sunday School tomorrow.
- I finally have an income again, so I can finally pay tithing. YAY.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
ten things that make me happy today
at 5:52 PM