Wednesday, April 10, 2013

boo hoo

I just finished making my grocery list for Paleo, Week One. Boy, it's depressing! All of the most expensive stuff and none of the cheap stuff. Nuts, dried fruit, grass-fed meats, and organic produce. LOTS of organic produce. Makes me glad I'm starting my garden next week.

This week Chris and I have had a mega carb purge, just trying to polish off everything in the house so that we don't have any fluffy, easy food that will tempt us away from our 30 day initiative.

I used to think I liked pasta, bread, oatmeal, stuff like that. Now I'm kinda sick of it. I guess that's as good a reason as any to be excited to start eating Paleo!

I think I'm going to call this my 8th mensiversary present to Chris. Maybe his 9th mensiversary present to me can be taking me out to cheesecake. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment