Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Overload

Well, I'm beat.

It's definitely in a good way though...I spent the afternoon under the hood of my car (again) so I feel like I'm done something productive today, and as I realized this morning, I've had almost an excess of brain-food lately. (I LOVE having intelligent friends to talk to all the time!)

I'm glad I spent some time earlier sorting out this brain-food, because right now I'm ready to eat dinner and chill for the rest of the evening.

Yesterday, though, was interesting -- not the whole day, just when Dad and I had a misunderstanding. It helped me to see something that I didn't really realize I even had a problem with before then. I need to be able to let people choose their own methods; just because I really like the way I do things, and I do them that way because I know they work well, it isn't often my place to change how other people do things. They probably like their way best too.

As for the other brain-food, well, hopefully I'll get there when I'm not too tired to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment